1. DO check all wheels for cracks or other damage before mounting.
2. DO make sure the machine speed does not exceed the maximum operating speed marked on the wheel.
3. DO use an ANSI B7.1 wheel guard.Position it so it protects the operator.
4. DO be sure wheel hole or threads fit machine arbor properly and that the flanges are clean, flat, undamaged, and the proper type.
5. DO run wheel in a protected area for one minute before grinding.
6. DO wear ANSIZ87+ safety glasses and additional eye and face protection,if required.
7. D0 employ dust controls and/or protective measures appropriate to the material being ground.
8. DO comply with OSHA regulations 29 CFR 1926.1153 when working on materials containing crystalline silica such as concrete, mortar and stone.
9. DO hold grinder firmly with two hands .
10. Do cut in a straight line only when using cutting wheels.11.Do support work-piece firmly.
12. DO read the machine manual ,operating instructions and warnings.13.DO read SDS for the wheel and the work-piece material.
1. DON'T allow untrained people to handle，store , mount or use wheels.
2. DON'T use grinding or cutting wheels on pistol grip air sanders.
3. DON'T use wheels which have been dropped or damaged.
4. DON'T use a wheel on grinders rotating at speeds higher than the MAX RPM marked on the wheel or on grinders that do not show a MAXRPM speed.
5. DON'T use excessive pressure when mounting a wheel . Tighten enough only to hold wheel firmly.
6. DON'T alter a wheel hole or force it on a spindle.
7. DON'T mount more than one wheel on an arbor.
8. DON'T use any Type 1/41 or 27/42 cutting wheel for grinding . D0 not apply any side pressure on a cutting wheel. Use for CUTTING ONLY.
9. DON'T use a cutting wheel to cut curves . Cut in straight lines only.
10. DON'T twist, bend or jam any wheel.
11. DON'T force or bump wheel so that the tool motor slows or stalls.
12. DONT remove or modify any guard. ALWAYS use a proper guard.
13. DON'T use wheels in the presence of combustible materials .
14. DON'T use wheels near bystanders if they are not wearing protective equipment.
15. DON'T use wheels for applications other than for which they were designed . Refer to ANSI B7.1 and wheel manufacturer.
Post time: Oct-30-2021